пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD ABDUL HAMEED CHISHTI MP3 TAQREER

On weddings video-wallahs carry their cameras around while the women paint themselves to be ready to be filmed like actresses. If your wife knows the Quran by heart say your namaz behind her and if a faithless Mirzai knows his Quran by heart except that he denies one aspect of the Prophet PBUH, will you say your namaz behind him? Maulana Abdul Hameed Chishti. They also know which year the prostitute sang the song on which day she died. The bogus clerics are milk and the wali friends of Allah are ghee! I am not saying snatch the cell phones; I am only saying please keep an eye on your girls. abdul hameed chishti mp3 taqreer

Uploader: Mazushakar
Date Added: 20 February 2018
File Size: 26.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74178
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Maulana Abdul Hameed Chishti.

Abdul Hameed Chishti (Uploaded by Sajid Muneer From DGKhan)

There was a gathering to which I was invited. Today the dress is the limit. This is no laughb9ing matter.

I had listened many bayaans of them which reflects their real love for islam. Ali Qari Muhammad who has done justice with Hadith has told us about the miracle contained in the knowledge of kul the whole and juzv the part given to Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

I have not find out how they get into these pants. I know you will not. I am not saying snatch the cell phones; I am only saying please keep an eye on your girls. I m a real fan of allama sahib.

And the boys wear pants. Mufti Sahib has told me another tale. Plague on such a son. A guest came up and gave me a note saying he had been married 20 years but his in-laws present there refused to let his wife go with him. Today when the TV drama starts the son runs to his father saying come and see it before it starts. I am quoting a hadith which is from the Abu Muslim collection and I know the names of all the Muslim warriors who will fight the great battle against Dajjal the anti-Christ, and I know the names of their parents and even the colour of the horses they would be riding.

Abdul Hameed Chishti Bayans APK - Download Abdul Hameed Chishti Bayans APK ( MB)

Today anyone who calls Gameed Hussain a rebel or traitor he would be Yazeedis in the eyes of us Hussain people. Scientists have estimated that the electricity we consume in Pakistan is one and a half tola less than an ounce ; the electricity that Allah sends us for our crops and our bodies is maunds.

abdul hameed chishti mp3 taqreer

But first you will have to let the bride go with the bridegroom. How can we pray behind them?

Abdul Hameed Chishti

Today things have changed. Eighteen thousand warriors on one side and only eighty two on the other. May Allah keep him around us. Someone asked me what is this kul and juzv?

I hhameed tell you that today the youths are so used to this that when they listen to a CD they at once know which prostitute is singing. I say this is not blessing of Allah but his scourge. Abdul Hameed Chishti Sahib hamary malaq ka mujahid hia Lekin hamary jamat ke uluma ko is hery ki qadar nahain hia khuda is ki umer daraz kary Amin! But what is our conduct? The Pure Hussain would not pray behind the Yazeedis.

But I said I will come off stage only after this rain has started. O, avoider of Namaz your funeral is forbidden! Subscribe to RSS Feeds. E-mail will not be published required.

The bogus clerics are milk and hmeed wali friends of Allah are ghee!

abdul hameed chishti mp3 taqreer

Leave a comment Name required E-mail will not be published required Website Submit.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий