пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD BIG L STRETCH AND BOBBITO FREESTYLE

When it comes to contributions in music and radio these two men have to be on your list. Non Phixion Mc Serch stretch and bobbito. Cardi B - Bodak Yellow. Your email address will not be published. East Coast hip hop. New York Rap Acapellas Part 3. big l stretch and bobbito freestyle

Uploader: Samulabar
Date Added: 6 January 2004
File Size: 64.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 80370
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





big l stretch and bobbito freestyle

To download content from our site, you must enable cookies in your browser. This article on a s compilation album is a stub.

Jay Z and Big L Freestyle on ‘The Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito Show’ in 1995 – Today in Hip-Hop

How to enable JavaScript. Iconical Vocal Acapellas Volume 2. The revenue earned from advertising continues to enable us to provide FREE, quality content. Unfortunately, the label was going thru a shift in management and both Terror Green and his album got shelved and overlooked. This page was last edited on 30 Augustat New York Rap Acapellas Part 3.

Music that Changed Lives. JavaScript must be enabled for streetch site. I used to be one of those kids who stayed up Thursday nights recording those shows on cassette. Use of the website is regulated by the website administrator. The Archives Our site uses cookies to authenticate users. East Coast hip hop.

big l - stretch & bobbito 93 freestyle acapella

This article does not cite any sources. If you enjoy our content please support us by disabling your ad blocker.

big l stretch and bobbito freestyle

Black people have not been given the chance to express joy or anger…rap music is both. When it comes to contributions in music and radio these two men have to be on your list.

Articles lacking sources from December All articles lacking sources Articles with short description Articles with hAudio microformats All stub articles. Harlem's Finest - A Freestyle History In took part of the rap group The Darkside, produced by George Sulmers, known for working with Public Enemy and breaking the underground artist J-Live.

Your email address will not be published.

BIG L STRETCH & BOBBITO '95 FREESTYLE LYRICS

Donations do not constitute any binding or contractual agreement between the owners, members or visitors. Donations do not constitute a membership fee neither does it assume any indefinite rights to the use of this website and content therein.

Jay-Z] As soon as I grab it, I eat it up like a savage And no I don't have it; I get it together like a marriage I'm seeking all rappers, I'm on my P's and Q's and carrots Y'all don't understand, well Goddamn don't you know my status I'm flowing the fattest, mmmm that Is, mmmm, I'm the baddest No need to explain my name, the only thing that matters For suckers who bite me, they find I'm a bit much to swallow Your thinking that's hollow, the Rhythm is too r-rugged to follow I hit you like bam, biggity bam, bam, biggity bam Let me take a little breath The main takeaway I got from it was seeing all these legendary emcees spit written verses during the freestyle segments.

Enjoy an ad-free experience. Cardi B - Bodak Yellow. Eddie Huang Stretch and Bobbito Sneakers. Right So we can never be a couple hun, fuck love All I got for ho's is hard dick and bubble gum And clown emcee's I be attacking quick I'm on some rapping shit and some car jacking shit I ran up on this nigga name Mac in a black Ac' And put the gat to his cap, click-clack Sorry Jack, but get up out of that My. Monster Sounds Label Sampler 3. If you see this message, it means that you have disabled JavaScript in your browser.

Been meaning to watch a while ago, but just always put it off. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

Download some of the best Acapella Pack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий